Here, we will illustrate principles and practical tips for working (mostly in R).
- Style Guide I: Syntax
- How best to format your code so that your future self can understand what the heck you meant.
- Style Guide II: Files, functions, and code documentation
- How best to name and structure your files, format your function and comment so that your future self can understand what the heck you meant.
- Data: Entering, Storing, Managing, and Manipulating
How to Organise an R Project
Figures vs Tables
What Figure to Use
Principles of Effective Graphs
Use of Color in Figures
- Using colour to inform presentation of data.
- Figures for Different Audiences: Papers, Presentations, and Posters
Presenting Your Work
How to Present Statistical Analyses
How to Write a Paper
How to Design a Poster
How to Give a Talk